- We receive the data from company, process the same in our fully computerised Payroll package and generating Payroll Register in excel/Pdf/txt format along with salary withheld report.
- Preparation of Department wise, location wise and cost center wise salary sheets.
- Preparation of Arrear Sheets
- Providing monthly salary slips to the individual employees through e-mail.
- Statement for Bank Transfer
- Providing monthly PF,ESI & Labour Welfare Fund reports for depositing monthly dues.
- Calculation of Overtime, Bonus etc.
- Prepare Full & Final settlement for ceased employees
- Maintaining Attendance record, Leave record, Salary wages registers etc.
2. ESI Act 1948.
- Preparation of ESI Contributions, challan every month
- Preparation & Submission of Return of contribution every six month.
- To interact with ESI Branch office authorities to obtain ESI Cards to the Contributors.
- Submission of Accident Reports, in the event of risk occurred.
- To help the Members in case of changes in the family, Loss of identity cards, etc.,
- To advise the Employees incase of sickness, disablement, Maternity, etc.,
- Guiding the management in labor oriented payments / Accounts / Lawful matters, and assisting at the time of ESI inspections.
3. Employees Provident Fund Scheme, 1952.
- Preparation of EPF contributions, challans, monthly returns, etc.,
- Preparation of contribution card for the individual member on monthly basis.
- Preparation & Submission of Annual Statement of Accounts.
- Assisting the Members to claim/Transfer their Provident Fund Accumulations.
- Guiding the management in labor oriented payments / Accounts / Lawful matters, and assisting at the time of EPF inspections.
4. The Tamil Nadu Shops & Establishment Act, 1947
- Maintenance of Registers and records as per the Act
- Preparation & Submission of Annual Returns
- Guiding the management in maintenance of certain records as per the requirement of the Act and assisting at the time of EPF inspections.
5. Factories Act, 1948.
- License and Plan approval
- Maintenance of various records.
- Submission of Returns, license renewal etc.,
- Testing & safety and Medical Examination
6. The Tamil Nadu Labour Welfare Fund Rules, 1973
- Maintenance of records as per the Act
- Preparation & Submission of Annual Returns & Contribution
- Assisting the management at the time of EPF inspections.
7. Minimum Wages Act,1948
- Informing the employers about the changes in the minimum wages as declared by the Govt. from time to time and advising the management about the implementation of various statutory obligations under this Act